1. Actress Lisa Rinna campaigns for a new job...in a homemade sandwich board on a street corner in LA.
2. "Octomom" begs for donations to help raise her 14 children (really, who says a lack of income should prevent you from having kids?).
3. TechCrunch features an online Layoff Tracker, complete with daily updates, company names, and number of employees axed during each round.
4. Happy Hour starts at noon (because people's sorrows can no longer wait for the traditional 5pm drowning).
5. You can be the boss and lay off all the workers you want, thanks to Tiltfactor Labs' popular online Layoff game. (Hey, it's fun in a morbid kind of way.)
6. Top Ramen recipes become daily features on Food Network's web site. (Just kidding – but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens!)
7. Baseball bad boy Manny Ramirez has to "settle" for only $25M in the first year of his contract.
8. Joe the Plumber and Sally the Salon Manager might have a shot at becoming tomorrow's newest FBI agents.
9. Drivers risk their lives on a busy freeway in an attempt to grab a few extra bucks blowing in the wind — is that human stupidity in action or are they really that strapped for cash? Hmm...
10. Added 3/25/09: Employees are holding their bosses hostage to avoid getting fired – or at least prevent the inevitable for a few more days.
Do you know of more funny – or not so funny – indicators of a bad job outlook?